EHLEBRACHT Holding AG takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We strictly adhere to the rules of the data protection laws. With the following information we would like to inform you about the handling of your personal data which will be collected when you use our website.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as ‘Data Subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal data are thus all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) Data Controller according to Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR:
EHLEBRACHT Holding AG
Werkstr. 7, 32130 Enger
Phone no.: +49 5223 185-0
Fax no.: +49 5223 185-122
Management Board: Bernd Brinkmann (Chairman), Matthias Delius
Supervisory Board: Ralf Kesseböhmer, Dr. Walter Hasselkus, Dirk Haussels
(3) You can contact our external Data Protection Officer at:
Ms Heleen Urbanek
WiR Solutions GmbH
Grüner Weg 80, D-48268 Greven
Phone no.: +49 2571 54040 200
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a Contact Form, the data you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us so that we can answer your queries. We will delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary, or will restrict processing if there is a legal obligation to retain the data. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With respect to the personal data concerning you, you have the following rights towards us:
– Right of access as per Art. 15 GDPR;
– Right to rectification as per Art. 16 GDPR or to erasure as per Art. 17 GDPR;
– Right to restriction of processing as per Art. 18 GDPR;
– Right to object to processing as per Art. 21 GDPR;
– Right to data portability as per Art. 20 GDPR;
– Right to withdraw consent given as per Art. 7 (3) GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us as per Art. 77 GDPR.
(3) There is no automated individual decision-making, including profiling, as per Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you call up our website www.ehlebracht-ag.com your browser automatically transmits personal data to our server. This process is technically necessary in order to display our website and to ensure its stability and security. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer;
– Date and time of access;
– Number and URL of the retrieved file;
– Website from which the access is made;
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider;
– Access status/http status code;
– Amount of data transferred in each case.
(2) Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
(3) The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the data collection purposes listed above.
(2) This cookie contains information that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
(4) We do not use any analytical tools on our website.
§ 5 Use of the Contact Form
For queries of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a Contact Form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address in order for us to know who the enquiry comes from and to be able to answer it. You can provide further information voluntarily and this will help us to contact you better and enable us to address you personally. The personal data collected by us for the use of the Contact Form will be automatically deleted after we have processed your request.
§ 6 Disclosure of information
(1) As a rule, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
(2) We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if
• You have given your express consent as per Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR;
• Disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims as stipulated in Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
• In the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure as stipulated in Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. c GDPR; and
• This is legally permissible and required for the performance of contractual relationships with you as stipulated in Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR.
§ 7 Data security
(1) We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development.
(2) When you visit our website, we use the common SSL procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form when the key or lock symbol is displayed in the lower status bar of your browser.
§ 9 Further questions
Should you have any queries regarding data protection or the general handling of personal data by EHLEBRACHT Holding AG in addition to the information provided, please contact us.